22-year-old Fatu Kekula nursed her entire family through Ebola. See how she kept three alive while protecting herself against infection.
Just the prep work alone would have exhausted most people, but not Fatu Kekula. Fatu who is in her final year of nursing school, wore trash bags, 4 layers of gloves, a raincoat, rubber boots, a mask , and more trash bags. She did this a few times a day for 2 weeks, until she managed to get her family back to better health.
- World Mourns the Passing of Queen Elizabeth II
- Labor Day 2022 Quotes by Women
- 8 Quotes about Moms that are very relatable
- UN Agency is Celebrating Midwives during COVID-19 Crisis
- Woman creates pet bereavement petition after getting fired for refusing to go to work after death of her dog.Woman creates pet bereavement petition after getting fired for refusing to go to work after death of her dog.